Bhashini Weerasinghe is an attorney dedicated to bettering the lives of her clients through sound advice and proper planning. Prior to starting her own practice, she worked for a non-profit organization where she worked closely with hundreds of low income individuals to help improve their lives by providing legal advice and advocacy to effectively resolve a variety of civil legal matters. Her dedication to her work and her compassion has garnered her the respect of her colleagues, co-workers, and most importantly, her clients. Law Office of Bhashini Weerasinghe is designed to help clients achieve their goals and receive high quality legal services.
Law Office of Bhashini Weerasinghe is a general civil practice, with a focus on estate planning, business law, and immigration.
- Drafting wills
- Drafting and funding trusts
- Drafting Advance Healthcare Directives
- Drafting Power of Attorneys
- Reviewing and amending pre-existing estate planning instruments
- Drafting contracts
- Reviewing contracts
- Assisting with formation of business
- Consulting and advising on regulatory compliance
- Employment based visas
- Adjustment of status through marriage
- Adjustment of status through family petitions
- DACA cases
Contact Bhashini today to start the process of resolving your legal matter!